Our Jericho PewChair™ model is part of the Best Value and PewChair™ series. This series was created with your budget in mind. We understand that church seating is a large investment for congregations, but you shouldn’t have to settle for lower quality to save money. All of our Best Value and PewChair™ models come standard with the highest-quality features of our other models. The Jericho is built for long-term wear. With a 3”, 100% virgin foam seat and rolled front, your congregation will always sit comfortably. Chair fabric is protected with MoistureBarrier™ treatment to guard against spills. These practical features make the Jericho chair perfect for everyday use! View detailed product specifications and a full list of standard features below. If you are looking for the perfect worship chair for your budget, contact us to request a free sample!
Features & Accessories
- Cold rolled 1010, 16-gauge 1” steel frame supports 1700 lbs.
- 9/16 inch cross bars, 1 inch weld lines, and mandrel bends.
- ½” CARB 2 Certified industrial grade plywood foundation and seatback.
- Stronger and stiffer than particle board, strand board, or imitation plywood.
- StaFast™ steel-to-steel fastening systems.
- MoistureBarrier™ treatment on fabrics to protect against stains.
- Chair fabrics in compliance with JIS 112, The Oeko-Tex 100 and American Textile Restricted Substances List regarding formaldehyde emissions.
- 3″ dual density virgin commercial grade foam.
- Seat cushion with plush rolled front for roomy comfort and leg support.
- Frame is finished with chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- Width: 20 ½”
- Height: 34 ⅞”
- Depth: 25 ⅝”
- Seat Width: 20 ½”
- Seat Height: 18 ½”
- Seat Depth: 16 ⅞”
- Cushion Thickness: 3”
- Weight Capacity: 1700 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 17 lbs.
- Stacks 14 High
- ANSI / BIFMA Compliant: Yes
- CAL 117 Certified: Yes
- Materials: Steel, Plywood, Foam, Fabric
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Finish: Chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating
All of our chairs come with warranties on the frame, seat, back, upholstery, and foam. Quality, value, and trust is what you can expect from ChurchPlaza.
How to Compare Chairs
Not sure where to start? For your convenience, we’ve created The Ultimate Guide to Buying Church Chairs. We explain everything you need to know about the anatomy of a chair, and how to tell if you’re getting a quality product.