The Quick Ship Jericho comes with all our standard features, including StaFast™ steel-to-steel fasteners, underseat bookrack, and virgin commercial grade foam, all at an affordable price. Perfect for churches on a budget!
This sturdy church chair is built to last. Our frames are made with 16-gauge cold-rolled steel (a more precise manufacturing method that holds its shape). The foundations are constructed with real plywood for superior durability. Our commercial grade fabric and foam will provide years of luxurious comfort.
We have a great selection of Quick Ship fabric and frame options for you to choose from, or to fully customize your chair, check out our Custom Jericho model.
View more product information below, including detailed chair specs. Or request a free sample to see for yourself why this church chair is the ultimate in comfort and durability!
Features & Accessories
- Ships rapidly for churches in immediate need of seating.
- Chairs arrive fully assembled for easy set-up.
- Cold rolled 1010, 16-gauge 1” steel frame supports 1700 lbs.
- 9/16 inch cross bars, 1 inch weld lines, and mandrel bends.
- ½” CARB 2 Certified industrial grade plywood foundation and seatback.
- Stronger and stiffer than particle board, strand board, or imitation plywood.
- StaFast™ steel-to-steel fastening systems.
- MoistureBarrier™ treatment on fabrics to protect against stains.
- Chair fabrics in compliance with JIS 112, The Oeko-Tex 100 and American Textile Restricted Substances List regarding formaldehyde emissions.
- 3″ dual density virgin commercial grade foam.
- Seat cushion with plush rolled front for roomy comfort and leg support.
- Frame is finished with chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- Width: 20 ½”
- Height: 34 ⅞”
- Depth: 25 ⅝”
- Seat Width: 20 ½”
- Seat Height: 18 ½”
- Seat Depth: 16 ⅞”
- Cushion Thickness: 3”
- Weight Capacity: 1700 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 17 lbs.
- Stacks 14 High
- ANSI / BIFMA Compliant: Yes
- CAL 117 Certified: Yes
- Materials: Steel, Plywood, Foam, Fabric
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Finish: Chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating
All of our chairs come with warranties on the frame, seat, back, upholstery, and foam. Quality, value, and trust is what you can expect from ChurchPlaza.
How to Compare Chairs
Not sure where to start? For your convenience, we’ve created The Ultimate Guide to Buying Church Chairs. We explain everything you need to know about the anatomy of a chair, and how to tell if you’re getting a quality product.