The Genesis model is part of our Best Value and PewChair series. These chairs are designed to give you the best value for your money. With the same quality components you can expect from all of our church chairs, plus contemporary styling and built-in ganging, these chairs are perfect for the modern church!
Generous 20.5” width and 17.5” seat depth provide exceptional roominess and comfort. The chair foundation is built with industrial grade plywood and our signature StaFast™ steel-to-steel fastening systems. Plus, each chair is finished with an electrostatic powder coating that is guaranteed to last.
For the modern church in need of contemporary seating, our Genesis model is the industry standard!
Features & Accessories
- MAS certified components.
- Quality industrial grade plywood foundations are CARB 2 certified, safe from cancer causing formaldehyde emissions, and compliant with US Composite Wood Products Act.
- Foam is free from formaldehyde, in compliance with California Proposition 65, and certified to have non-detectable levels of emission levels from TDCPP.
- Chair fabric is in compliance with JIS 112 , The Oeko-Tex100 and American Textile Restricted Substances List regarding formaldehyde emissions.
- StaFast™ steel-to-steel fastening systems.
- Fabric treated with MoistureBarrier™ to protect against stains.
- Frame is finished with chip resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- 3½ inch of dual layer virgin foam in the seat.
- Thickly rolled front in the cushion for extra comfort.
- Continuous pew-like seating surface when ganged together.
Learn more about the features and accessories available for ChurchPlaza chairs
- Width: 20 ½”
- Height: 34 ⅞”
- Depth: 25 ⅝”
- Seat Width: 20 ½”
- Seat Height: 18 ½”
- Seat Depth: 16 ⅞”
- Cushion Thickness: 3 ½”
- Weight Capacity: 1700 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 18 lbs.
- Stacks 12 High
- ANSI / BIFMA Compliant: Yes
- CAL 117 Certified: Yes
- Materials: Steel, Plywood, Foam, Fabric
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Finish: Chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating
View the product spec sheet for our Genesis church chair.
View chair specifications.
Our Genesis church chair comes with warranties on the frame, seat, back, upholstery, and foam. Quality, value, and trust is what you can expect from ChurchPlaza.
View details of our comprehensive product warranty.
How to Compare Chairs
Not sure where to start? For your convenience, we’ve created The Ultimate Guide to Buying Church Chairs. We explain everything you need to know about the anatomy of a chair, and how to tell if you’re getting a quality product.
Request a Quote
Certified Safe and True Sanctuary Seating and Folding Products and ComponentsLEARN MORE
Veteran and Family Owned & OperatedLEARN MORE
98% recyclable since 1998.