As part of our Best Value and PewChair™ series, you know you’re getting superior value at an affordable price with the Jubilee Chair. The cost of this model starts at $34.50. With our Best Price Guarantee, we will meet or beat any legitimate price on any comparable church chair sold anywhere!
The Jubilee is manufactured to exacting standards using only quality raw materials and components for years of satisfactory performance. The dual layer of virgin foam and commercial-grade fabrics provide hours of comfortable seating.
If you would like to try this chair out before purchasing, request a free sample!
Features & Accessories
- Chairs ship fully assembled
- 16-gauge quality powder coated welded steel frame (not the weaker 18 gauge)
- Tested to 1000 lbs. static weight capacity
- Comes in two frame colors: Hammered Coppertone (#32) and Satin Black (#508)
- T-Nut fasteners securing seats and back to frame (not the weaker wood screws)
- Real industrial grade plywood seat and back foundations (not weaker imitation wood substitute)
- Durable multi-surface glides
- Welded ganging devices
- Dual lumbar back support
- Seats padded with 100% commercial grade all virgin foam
- Long wearing commercial grade fabrics exceed CAL 117 requirements
- Functional field installed bookrack available
- A comprehensive warranty from America’s most trusted church chair provider
- Width: 20 ⅞”
- Height: 35”
- Depth: 26”
- Seat Width: 20 ½”
- Seat Height: 18 ¾”
- Seat Depth: 16 ⅞”
- Cushion Thickness: 3”
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 17 lbs.
- Stacks 14 High
- ANSI / BIFMA Certified: Yes
- CAL 117 Compliant: Yes
- Materials: Steel, Plywood, Foam, Fabric
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Finish: Chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating
All of our chairs come with warranties on the frame, seat, back, upholstery, and foam. Quality, value, and trust is what you can expect from ChurchPlaza.
How to Compare Chairs
Not sure where to start? For your convenience, we’ve created The Ultimate Guide to Buying Church Chairs. We explain everything you need to know about the anatomy of a chair, and how to tell if you’re getting a quality product.