The Joshua Contour Arm Chair brings you the comfort of a luxury chair for a reasonable price.
Our ergonomic contour back adds extra support, while our signature PolymerTough™ material gives a lightweight feel. The sturdy steel frame and true mandrel bends provide extreme durability.
Also available as a Pew Chair, the Joshua Contour Arm Chair is sure to please your entire congregation!
Features & Accessories
- Ergonomically designed contour PolymerTough™ back.
- 3 ½” dual layer virgin foam seat.
- Cold rolled 1010, 16-gauge 1” steel frame supports more than 1700 lbs.
- 5/8” cross bars, 1” weld lines, and true mandrel bends.
- Steel-to-steel T-Nut fastening system has 5X the holding power of wood screws, and is stronger than the Bos steel-to-plastic fastening system.
- MAS certified components.
- Chair fabric is in compliance with JIS 112, The Oeko-Tex 100 and American Textile Restricted Substances List regarding formaldehyde emissions.
- Frame is finished with chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- Upgraded, self-leveling floor glides to ensure level, non-rocking stance.
- Width: 20 ½”
- Height: 33 ⅞”
- Depth: 26 ½”
- Seat Width: 20 ½”
- Seat Height: 17 ¾”
- Seat Depth: 16 ⅞”
- Cushion Thickness: 3”
- Weight Capacity: 1700 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 25 lbs.
- Stacks 10 High
- ANSI / BIFMA Compliant: Yes
- CAL 117 Certified: Yes
- Materials: Steel, Plywood, Foam, Fabric
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Finish: Chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating
View the product spec sheet for our Joshua Contour arm church chair.
View chair specifications.
All of our chairs come with warranties on the frame, seat, back, upholstery, and foam. Quality, value, and trust is what you can expect from ChurchPlaza.
View detils of our comprehensive product warranty.
How to Compare Chairs
Not sure where to start? For your convenience, we’ve created The Ultimate Guide to Buying Church Chairs. We explain everything you need to know about the anatomy of a chair, and how to tell if you’re getting a quality product.
Access the Church Chair Buying Guide.