The Joshua Elegant Contour Series is our lightest and most elegant chair! We utilize PolymerTough™ technology to achieve lighter weight and exceptional durability.
An ergonomically designed body-shaping contour back provides extraordinary support and comfort. Our 16 gauge steel frame with 5/8” cross members, 1” weld lines, and true mandrel bends will support more than 1700 lbs! All chair fabrics comes standard with MoistureBarrier™ treatment to protect against spills. With MAS certified components, these chairs are designed for low chemical emissions.
Looking for an elegant chair for your sanctuary? Request a free sample of ChurchPlaza’s Joshua chair!
Features & Accessories
- Ergonomically designed contour PolymerTough™ back.
- 3 ½” dual layer virgin foam seat.
- Cold rolled 1010, 16-gauge 1” steel frame supports more than 1700 lbs.
- 5/8” cross bars, 1” weld lines, and true mandrel bends.
- Steel-to-steel T-Nut fastening system has 5X the holding power of wood screws, and is stronger than the Bos steel-to-plastic fastening system.
- MAS certified components.
- Chair fabric is in compliance with JIS 112, The Oeko-Tex 100 and American Textile Restricted
- Substances List regarding formaldehyde emissions.
- Frame is finished with chip-resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- Upgraded, self-leveling floor glides to ensure level, non-rocking stance.
Our Joshua church chair comes with warranties on the frame, seat, back, upholstery, and foam. Quality, value, and trust is what you can expect from ChurchPlaza.
View details of our comprehensive product warranty.
Looking for information on measurements and dimensions? View the product spec sheet for our Joshua church chair.
View chair specifications.
How to Compare Chairs
Not sure where to start? For your convenience, we’ve created The Ultimate Guide to Buying Church Chairs. We explain everything you need to know about the anatomy of a chair, and how to tell if you’re getting a quality product.
Access the Church Chair Buying Guide.